Your Virtual Business on the Web Starts Here
Digital Storefronts for Your Startup Home Health or Personal Care Business.
Birthplace of The Star-Spangled Banner. The nation’s victory over the British at Fort McHenry Maryland during the War of 1812, inspired Francis Scott Key to write the words to the song that would later become our national anthem
A lot of things happened for the first time exactly in this city named after a town in England.The first American Lighthouse was built here as well as the first chocolate factory in the U.S. The oldest public park in the U.S. as well as the deepest tunnel in North America is located in Boston.
This fourth most populous city in the nation has an underground pedestrian tunnel system, largest medical center in the world and one of the biggest rodeos in the world. It is also pretty diverse with over 145 different languages spoken in the city.
This leading commercial and industrial city has around 238 sunny days annually and it sits on the east bank of the grand Mississippi River. Memphians just adore Elvis, and they preserved everything he got in touch with.
The “Tall City” known for its downtown skyline was founded as the midway point between Fort Worth and El Paso on the Texas and Pacific Railroad in 1881. It was onetime home of former presidential Bush families.
Portland is crowded with parks and one of the prettiest ones is actually a dormant volcano,and another one is the smallest park in the world. Portland hosts annual World Naked Bike Ride and it has over 500 types of roses in the International Rose Test Garden.
This bicycle friendly city has 350 days of sunshine annually, probably that is why it has one of the America’s top zoos. It is also home of the largest privately funded air museum in the world and one of the largest dry caves in the world is located in Tucson.
- The unofficial capital of the North Coast that was built on Rock and Roll. Fun fact
- The birthplace of 7-Eleven, frozen margarita machine and Laser Tag. Fun fact
- Once Elvis flew from Memphis just to grab a sandwich in Denver. Fun fact
- It hosts the only marathon in the world with an official underwater mile. Fun fact
- The birthplace of president Obama is officially one of the happiest places to work in. Fun fact
- A place that launched a thousand gospel, blues, and R&B singers. Fun fact
- Miami is considered to be a scuba diver’s paradise with over 50 wreck sites Fun fact